EuroSPI² 2015 Movie
In the past three years we produced EuroSPI movies which outline key messages of the conference.
They can all be watched on YouTube. This years video is approximately 8 minutes long.
Many thanks to Tina Donnelly and Laura Aschbacher from Graz, Austria for the film cutting and story board design.
EuroSPI² 2015 Photos
You can access the collection of photos here.
EuroSPI² 2015 Key Notes
EuroSPI² invites key notes which are from leading industry or leading research institutions and which are fully committed to SPI and quality. The key notes can be watched on YouTube. Each key note video is approximately 45 minutes long. The key notes are world class experts and managers who posted their ideas about the about the future of SPI.
Effectivity and economical aspects for agile quality assurance in large enterprises
For the pdf-version, please click here...
EuroSPI² 2015 Post-Conference Expert Interview10 questions about Innovation Management. An interview with Innovation Expert Andreas Riel, recorded by Laura Aschbacher. They can be watched on Youtube:
1. What ist your background in the field of innovation?
2. What ist the relationship between creativity and innovation?
3. Does every creativity always lead to innovation?
4. What are key factors that enhance innovation?
5. What are key factors that support innovation?
6. What are success factors for building an environment that supports creativity and innovation?
7. What are the main driving forces for creativity?
8. What social skills are important to allow creativity to flourish?
9. Based on your experience, what are major obstacles to creativity and innovation?
10. How do networking and working in the cloud influence the future approach to creativity and innovation?
EuroSPI² 2014 Interviews - EuroSPI² Statements
We interviewed EuroSPI² regulars coming from leading companies and research institutions which are committed to SPI², innnovation and quality to share their ideas and opinion with the SPI² community.
EuroSPI² Supporters 2015
Some contributions at EuroSPI were supported by EU projects.